This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use them, and your choices regarding cookies on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the website or a third party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
- Provide and maintain our website
- Enable certain website features
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Improve your browsing experience
- Customize and deliver content and advertisements
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential cookies: These are necessary for the website to function properly.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve the way our website works.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable helpful functions on our website, such as remembering your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
Your choices regarding cookies
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and how to manage them by visiting the All About Cookies website or by referring to your web browser’s help documentation.
Updates to this policy
We may update this Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date.